- If you want to maximize the burning time, always trim the wick to 1/8'' (3mm).
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- When not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby heat sources.
-Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn decorative candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
- To prevent possible heat damage on the jar, you should always stop using the candle when there is only 1/4'' of wax left.
- Once you are done with your candle, it is time to clean your jar and reuse it! Our jars has been thoughtfully designed has a multifunctional piece for your home that can be used for your plants, storing stationeries, hair accessories & so much more!
Please visit our FAQ for more information regarding our wood wick candles.
If you are having difficulties trimming your wooden wick using a wick trimmer, you can use a pair of big nail trimmer. Especially near the end of your jar, you might find this little trick quite useful!